misunderstood animatronics are my favourite 5NAF concept tbh
Cute Kawaii ✰ Use the code “roykawaiiza" to get 10% off on all items.
Five Nights at Freddy’s.
Seein Foxy comin down the hall like
remember this show where this one dude had to guess what is he smelling and he put his nose into someones asshole and went “smells like ass” and the commentator went “correct” and this dude did the funniest expression ever. wheres that gif
Warm up doodle for today
>shulk’s face is edited from little mac
>the clones aren’t with their respective franchises
>dark pit as his own character and he’s literally just pit’s model flipped around and shooped up a bit
>wario’s model is from the brawl reveal trailer
>G&W’s hand is going over to wario’s frame
>that’s a screenshot of FFA with no mii fighters slot on it
>making veterans DLC
>Dr. Mario is shooped from an image from deviantart
>bowser jr’s model is shooped from a bit of promotional art
>ESRB don’t play the games they’re given footage of the games
>yoshi is between two mario characters
>”duck hunt” and not “duck hunt dog”
>no names under the characters
SHIT POSTING SHIT POSTING SHITSHITSHISTSHITSHIT
Actually, I’m reblogging this twice in a row. Just to add my thoughts. Yeah, there’s actually more wrong with this than I thought.
- Rosalina’s head is way too fuckin big for a character select portrait.
- Wario and Dr. Mario have definitely been shopped from their respective sources, but it’s still pretty obvious.
- Falco looks like he’s shopped from a frame of a Subspace Emissary cutscene.
- Ganondorf’s portrait is awful. Incredibly dark and hard to make out. It looks like a shopped frame from his Hyrule Warriors TP costume trailer.
- I SWEAR I’ve seen that Ness model somewhere before.
- The random icon on the Wii U version of
It’s a shame, because the models for Jigglypuff, ROB, Bowser Jr, and especially the Duck Hunt duo look pretty convincing.
Super long hiatus.
It’s not like dead officially or anything, I wanna eventually get back to it and just haven’t found the time.
Potential t-shirt design for those of you who lurk in broken down theater sets and terrify security guards and small children alike.
Transparent version here
good job, pachirisu!